Conformed Clothing doesn't adjust to morphs

• So I'm trying to figure out if something is a bug in Poser, or in the content I'm creating. I'm working on a set of conforming clothing. Everything is rigged, it has morphs, but when I dial in the morphs on the base figure (Hivewire's Dusk if anyone is interested) some of them auto-apply and some don't.

So just so we are clear on the steps I'm taking:

1. Load Dusk and add some morphs to him.
    2. Load my conforming clothing and make sure it is conformed.
    3. Dial in the morph on Dusk.

Now like I said some morphs auto-apply to the conformed item and some don't. The ones that don't, if I re-conform them, (so go to the Figure menu choose Conform To and then just click okay (because Dusk is already selected) the morph apples.

Just to make this issue more fun, someone who is testing for me, has the happen with different morphs. So for me, all the morphs work fine except for one character morph. But for my partner on this project who is doing the textures, that one applies just fine, but a different morph doesn't.

So. . . is it possible there is something I've put in the .cr2 that I need to clean up by hand that's doing this? Or is it Poser being buggy? Anyone had any experience with this?

• I have had this happen with Dusk morphs and I found that playing around with the When Conforming settings, it sometimes resolves it.

I see it appear on footwear most frequently, with the morphs that involve scaling, but it can happen on other pieces.

Try changing those When Conforming settings (turn them on and off one at a time with conforming invoked on the morph) to see if we can determine when it is happening.

• @Glitterati3D said in Conformed Clothing doesn't adjust to morphs:

Try changing those When Conforming settings (turn them on and off one at a time with conforming invoked on the morph) to see if we can determine when it is happening.

So are you saying that if I toggle those settings on the 'bad' morphs and reserve the item it will go away? Or are you more just interested in the morphs it's happening on?

I'm glad that at least I'm not the only one this happens to.

It also seems to happen to me all the time on the Hivewire horse using the breed morphs with the mane/tail/fetlocks.

• @gadgetgirl A lot of times, just turning those settings on and off will trigger whatever is causing the issue. Animated joints sometimes go funky and clicking around those settings resets them.

I can't help with the horse thing because I just do clothing. Sorry.

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.