Thank you, Tempestart

• I have to say thank you to Tempestart. I haven't been a big fan of Pauline, to be honest. However, I have been rather impressed with some of the bodily improvements that have been made to her recently. However, she's still been lacking in the looks department. I hadn't really seen any face morphs of our girl to sit up and take notice of. However, I believe I've turned a corner on that tonight, while looking at some of Tempestart's work over at Content Paradise. There's quite a few stunners over there and I will be getting them soon. Unfortunately, it won't be until after Christmas as my bank card got hacked and I had to cancel it.

By the way, if you can make her look like Angelina Jolie or Catherine zeta Jones... I'm just saying. ;)

• @eclark1849 I would agree. I bought one of his sets for her.

0_1482381523571_Pauline1.jpg

• Interesting. My card got hacked 2 weeks ago, a month after buying from Rendo. The last purchases on my card from Rendo the year before also preceded a card hack by a few weeks. Probably coincidence, but might be an idea to check your cards folks, just in case.

• @piersyf @eclark1849 Yes, My bank card got hacked at Rendo this year as well. I had just switched banks and got a new card. Only used it at Rendo, Hivewire, and Propellerheads.se. There is a thread going on at rendo about all the people that got hacked this year.

• Poser Ambassadors

I have a few of the sets Tempesta3D made for Pauline, and use them a lot.

Very nice sets.

• @eclark1849 Yes, I picked up Altea as soon as I saw her, and I like her a lot.

• I know this topic is quite old, I had a rough starting of the year and I lost lots of things. I wanted to thank you all for the kind words. <3

• Poser Ambassadors

@tempesta3d I am so sorry to hear about your difficulties, I empathise, as I have had a rough year as well ... Your products are a high quality and I hope to see more soon. Take care I I hope things are looking up for you.

• Thank you Boni and everyone else. Boni big hugs for you and the hope things will get better.

• Poser Ambassadors

@tempesta3d Thank you ... I have to say I had a giggle over your signature. I grew up in Wyoming ... and in some areas ... the last snow comes in June!! April is common for snow in most areas there. But then it's different throughout this great world as I find friends from all corners. Take care my dear and know that we are thinking of you and value your work.

• @Boni said in Thank you, Tempestart:

@tempesta3d Thank you ... I have to say I had a giggle over your signature. I grew up in Wyoming ... and in some areas ... the last snow comes in June!! April is common for snow in most areas there. But then it's different throughout this great world as I find friends from all corners. Take care my dear and know that we are thinking of you and value your work.

"Sometimes it snows in April" is a song by Prince. :)

• Poser Ambassadors

@James_in_3D Ok, my age is showing ... only album I ever heard was "Purple Rain" cuz my roomie's daughter played it incessantly. I bow to his talent, he was quite talented. I was just personally not a fan.