Clip studio lag

• So I just updated to the newest version of clip studio paint and ever since I updated I have massive amounts of lag when using certain brushes. I thought maybe it was just because I was working on a canvas that was too large but once I shrunk it down there was still lag. And the worst part is every time I save or use the fill tool the whole screen turns black and sometimes the application just freezes. So I was wondering if there's something I'm doing wrong or if there's a way to fix it at all?

• HI, Happy Holiday season of whatever flavour yours is.
    It might help people figure out your trouble if you could add information about your system, Like - Operating System, type computer, Ram free disk space on hard drive. Even age of computer may have an effect. They're fussy tools.

• I'm using windows 10 on a custom built tower style computer with 690 GB of free space. And the computer itself is a new computer that was put together about 2 months ago.

• I get the black screen occasionally too. It is annoying, but I do not think it is a problem. It happens when I do pretty intense things. Like try to fill some line art and the space is open and half the page gets filled.
    Not sure about the lag though. How much RAM do you have? What are your settings under FILE>Preferences>Performance?

• I have 8 GB of ram and my settings under performance I have the default settings I'm pretty sure, which is 70% allocated to the application, my undo count is set at 200 and and the undo delay below that is set to 0.

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.