Reinstalled Poser 11. Serial not working.

• I reinstalled Windows and with it Poser and now the serial number isn't working (Serial Number and/or previous serial. Number invalid, etc.).

I have three available slots for activations so it's not that, it's simply that the serial doesn't work.

Also, you do realize that DAZ Studio is completely free and doesn't have this activation crap, right? And the fact they're absolutely slaughtering you in the industry you invented? Maybe being less consumer hostile might be a better choice...

• @Hara-Surya
    Did you try entering serial number in online License Manager on:
    https://pgportal.smithmicro.com/
    ?
    It should give you the list of devices you have activated, and an option to remove one.

Also, you do realize that DAZ Studio is completely free and doesn't have this activation crap, right? And the fact they're absolutely slaughtering you in the industry you invented? Maybe being less consumer hostile might be a better choice...

DAZ uses a different business model. Poser team pays their bills by selling software they make, and DAZ pays theirs by selling content for the software they make. I don't see anything consumer hostile in that...but it may be just me.

If there's anything I can help you with, regarding License Manager and/or your license, I'd be glad to help.