Change of email account gives loss of registrations

• Dear Smith Micro

1. I cannot open my Poser Account. I know you have revised the site and I should make a new account with the same email address. However I do not get any reply in my mailbox from Smith Micro, also not in my spam map. Though I get regularly advertising mail from Smith Micro. (Maybe in your web revision you have retained my old email address cw.versluijs@ziggo.nl which is not working anymore and which I changed into the email address of this mail, before buying Poser Pro11 Digital Upgrade from Pro 2014, Game Dev.

2. As a consequence of this situation I cannot install Poser Pro 11 (Order-ID: SMI151125-6357-84341 ). Though I can do a lot with my current Poser version 2014 Pro I do not like this. The Poser Pro 11 serial numbers are not recognized in may tries and the only thing that is performed by the download manager for windows is to install my old Poser version again. (Or has it to do with my change to Windows10 in the meantime?)

Can you help me and what should I do to install the purchased Poser Pro 11?

CW Versluijs

• @koiman

(Maybe in your web revision you have retained my old email address cw.versluijs@ziggo.nl which is not working anymore and which I changed into the email address of this mail,

What website you are referring to?
    ContentParadise or PGPortal?

Your orders and accounts are matched across multiple services by the email used.
    What email you current have on ContentParadise and FastSpring store?
    If you made a purchase on FastSpring using the email A@mail.com, your purchases will be stored under ContentParadise account having email A@mail.com