Queue Manager progress bar

• Has anyone else seen the progress indicator stay at 0% for a render in pp11 while running a superfly render? I've been running one for about a day and it still says 0. It's a big scene that I know is going to take a while. I didn't expect it to be done yet. The CPU is busy so I'm assuming it's doing something But I am a little concerned that shows no indication of progress. I don't want to let it run for days only to find it was just spinning its wheels but I'll never get anything.

• @redphantom I don't have P11 yet, although I'm close, but doesn't P11 allow rendering in layers? As i said, i don't have it, but if it works the way I think it does, (and if not someone please correct me) couldn't you put some parts of the scene on one layer and render that, then render another layer separately? I'm wondering, assuming once again that it works the way I'm thinking, you can cut down on rendering time if you break it up

• @redphantom said in Queue Manager progress bar:

Has anyone else seen the progress indicator stay at 0% for a render in pp11 while running a superfly render?

Apologies, that's a known issue for SuperFly renders on remote queue nodes. Your render should finish regardless.

• Poser Ambassadors

RedPhantom, are you using a remote (aka slave, rendercow) to do the render?
    Or are you rendering locally (on the controlling workstation itself), using Queue so as to leave P11Pro free?

• This is rendering locally.