Anyone interested in clothing items for Roxie and Pauline?

• I'm always looking for more content for the Poser family of figures. Once we get CP up and running that will be the place.

I got the application and we'll get you set up soon. It's taking us some time to get CP fixed.

• Perfect!
    I will wait your instructions.

• Latest addition to the stock: A thinghie for the coming summer
    alt text

and Roxie is happy with it:
    alt text

• @kageryu I agree. I still use the G2 series a lot, and mainly because they have good everyday clothing. But I want new clothes, for Smith Micro figures, not just re-works of stuff I already have. I can convert clothes from one figure to another myself, and I can do my own textures. New clothes meshes - conforming or dynamic, for any Smith Micro figure, from the G2 series onwards, please.

• @nanettetredoux said in Anyone interested in clothing items for Roxie and Pauline?:

@kageryu I agree. I still use the G2 series a lot, and mainly because they have good everyday clothing. But I want new clothes, for Smith Micro figures, not just re-works of stuff I already have. I can convert clothes from one figure to another myself, and I can do my own textures. New clothes meshes - conforming or dynamic, for any Smith Micro figure, from the G2 series onwards, please.

That's the thing I love about dynamic clothing, I can use a dynamic shirt on any figure and I do. 90% of my purchased dynamic clothing items are intended for V4 but with small adjustments they've opened up an entire wardrobe for my SM figures. TBH I don't remember the last time I used anything but dynamic clothing aside from shoes because it's interchangeable and that makes their value skyrocket for me.

BTW F_Verbaas, I don't know if it's my browser but I can't see the images you posted, I see "-" signs instead. o_O

• @johndoe641 said in Anyone interested in clothing items for Roxie and Pauline?:

BTW F_Verbaas, I don't know if it's my browser but I can't see the images you posted, I see "-" signs instead. o_O
    Yes, This forum does not (yet??) have the possibility to include images with the post. You can only reference images posted elsewhere.
    I had used Google photos as a storage, had the links. This worked when I tested it on other devices, but saw this morning the images did not come up.
    Sorry I cannot access or fix the post anymore.

Admin can you please remove it?

• Poser Ambassadors

What? I can't upload my image into a post?
    0_1462554489352_a1.jpg
    Strange - it sure looks like I did.

• Thank you BB!
    It is easy once you have found it. I had not noted there is a seaparate 'upload' icon and only used the 'image' icon.

Well, here are the images:
    0_1462563266902_Blusa-Gode_Roxie-colored.png
    0_1462562928351_Roxie_Bluse-Gode-2.png

• Looks nice! Is that dynamic? :)

BTW What hair is that? It fits her face very nicely.

• @johndoe641 Yes, fully dynamic. Hair is Chocohair by Michelle, converted in Hair Conversion System

• Poser Ambassadors

Not to sound too simple ... but the more variety we have for all of our figures the better and there are always fans of specific figures. I love Pauline and even got some extra characters for Roxie ... More clothes? You bet and yes don't forget the guys. G2 clothes for the guys would be great in fantasy and SF genres since SM doesn't usually include those.

• @Boni
    I left them out until now but if there is demand I can include the G2 figures. I recall I made some even for my 'first Poser love' Judy. LOL!

The good thing about dynamic items is that they can be generic and 'tried on' like real life clothing in a shop.

• I have been looking at the G2 males.
    They have a 'crunching' under the arms that makes them, in their base form at least not really suitable for dynamic clothing.
    Looking SimonG2 on the back:
    0_1462732610150_Knipsel.JPG
    The clothing vertices get 'caught' between the arm and the chest and the simulation may become unstable.
    If I compare with the MD male avatar:
    0_1462732916767_Knipsel.JPG
    the difference will be obvious.

In the above image of SimonG2 I already put up the collars by some 15 degrees to make them look natural.

• It looks like Nerd and his crew are still busy fixing CP.
    Anyway, next in the queue to come is a sort of cape or bathrobe.
    0_1463952190466_RoxiesCape.png

0_1463952312178_RoxiesCape2.png

The blue lines are piping. I added some partial sleeves that close the armholes when worn as a cape (can be taken off) and a strap to close the front.
    The basis was the below pattern:
    alt text
    If you are brave enough to try your hand in replicating the below scene let me know and I will send you the model.

alt text

• p.s. The model == the mesh of the clothing of course LOL! The girl I'd keep myself.

• @F_Verbaas And here I was hoping... :p

I use almost exclusively dynamic clothing, and trying to get that image right sounds a bit challenging. I'd love to give it a shot!

• @F_Verbaas said in Anyone interested in clothing items for Roxie and Pauline?:

It looks like Nerd and his crew are still busy fixing CP.

Like what? What am I missing because as far as I can tell, it's not blatantly obvious?

• I am interested in free clothing for Pauline.

• I have a little project coming along for Pauline. IT may be a few weeks yet though.

• @eclark1849 :
    I referred to Nerd3D's post on May 4th:

@nerd3d said in Anyone interested in clothing items for Roxie and Pauline?:

... Once we get CP up and running that will be the place.
    I got the application and we'll get you set up soon. It's taking us some time to get CP fixed.