Camera Usage Problem, please help

• I know how to use the cameras when setting up a scene, however, once I have my project with dialog and character movement finished, I have issues with the cameras. Every time I used a camera (such as the main camera) the camera records unnecessary tracking on the key frames. I try to delete the information, but to no avail. Other times when I go from the main camera to another camera (such as a handheld camera, or dolly) I am taken back to frame 1 and the camera I was using becomes overwritten. Other times it will record the ceiling, floor and the rest of the environment thus ruining my project. How do I switch from one camera to another without needless key frames and information being recorded that I do not want. I am using Poser 11, please help.

• On the camera panel if you click on the RED Key then it will darken turning off key framing for the cameras.

• Where is the camera panel located?

• The camera panel has the title Camera Controls.
    You can see the key on the left side it is red in the picture.

• Thank you. I am new to Poser. There is so much to learn. Thank you once again for you help.

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.