Duplicating a character

• I have a character using M4 that I accidently tried to load a mat pose for his clothing and now he's got a bunch of extra mat zones. I want to remake the character on a fresh copy of M4 to get rid of those. The character is a combination of a morph I downloaded and a bunch of dial spin tweaks. Is there a way to set the dials on the new M4 so duplicate my character without having to copy each manually?

• Lol - was going to make same post myself last month! This is SUCH an annoying feature (accidentally adding materials that don't exist) and I really don't see the point of it. Can you simply use the pose button? Of course, Netherworks awesome Dial Manager would handle this issue if you have it.

• Thanks for the suggestion. But the dots didn't work. It didn't even change his scale to match. Don't have the dial manager.

• I not long ago accidentally added a material zone out of the Face Room and asked on @Netherworks page at HW whether any of his scripts could get rid of it. Others replied that you have to edit the cr2 file. If you have Pro, you can create a full body morph and load it into a new M4.

• @RobZhena said in Duplicating a character:

If you have Pro, you can create a full body morph and load it into a new M4.

I hadn't thought about that. I copied it manually, but I have other characters I need to do it to because the figure was updated. Thanks

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.