Guess the figure ...

• Apart from a few 'mainstream' figures, many people have over time offered their own figures for sale or download. After a more, orl less, useful life they probably now rest patiently in a folder you have not openend for years.
    With the possibilities Poser 11: subdivision, superfly, and more they may be superb material to mke something new. Let me see what you can create with the legacy stuff, and for the otherss let's see if you recognize the figure used.
    Of course the possibilities are endless, so let's agree on a few rules to keep focus at least while we get started:

• you can shape the figure with the dials that come with the figure itself or with supporting content. Sure with external apps and skill you can make a faun into a satyr but that is not what this thread is about. Please use the morph brush only to fix bending errors or poke-thru. Otherwise use any of the tools Poser provides. In der Beschr√§nkung zeigt sich der Meister!
    • post-processing is permitted for same and to improve the general atmosphere of the image, but not to significantly alter the figure image.

Allow me to give a kick-off:
    0_1485711281389_GuessWho.jpg

Can you tell the figure used here?

• Is it Tuyoko?

• First time right!! Seems like she is not as forgotten as one would think.
    I used the original clothing set of course, and doing so may have given away a bit too much.
    The fitting room of course is a legal tool to use.

Anyone else wants to throw new light on an old figure?

• I think she is a really pretty figure. Did you create the skin texture? I read that there were some textures around for her but have never managed to track them down.

• @j.naylor73
    No, this was just the default skin but ran EZSkin3 on it with some settings I cannot remember. I too never managed to find supporting stuff for her so I made that myself, but I did not use that here.

• OK then here is slightly more difficult. She's dressed with some stuff I had for Roxie and a borrowed wig.
    I left the face untouched and also did nothing to change the 'volume' on her front.
    0_1485720996976_Question2.jpg
    Anyone any idea anyone who she is?

• I recognize the hair, as I have it, but can't say I recognize the character, or the clothing for that matter, but I've never really been in favor of any of the Poser included characters.

• @F_Verbaas Posette?

• @F_Verbaas said in Guess the figure ...:

First time right!! Seems like she is not as forgotten as one would think.
    I used the original clothing set of course, and doing so may have given away a bit too much.
    The fitting room of course is a legal tool to use.

Anyone else wants to throw new light on an old figure?

I haven't played with her since Poser 7 days. She's still available on the WayBack Machine (nudity in link)...
    https://web.archive.org/web/20070621193036/http://www.k2.dion.ne.jp/~have/hondara2.htm

• @F_Verbaas
    Is that DAZ' Stephanie 1?

• I did these a while back...GAH! if you mouse over them you can see the file names; guess I should have renamed them... :D

0_1485788900711_V2Cindy.jpg

This one should be easy:

0_1485789028048_SP3dresssuccessPP2012crop.jpg

This one I've posted before:

0_1485789117430_SydWmA2acarwrist fixedcrop.jpg

• @ghostship: Sort of. LOL! good enough though to earn a hint: She shares the topology with Posette but not the UV mapping.
    @wandw: No, try again.

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.