Offering cash for a proper script!

• .....buuuuuuuuuuuuut of course I forgot about the dependency controlled limbs, or additional controllers (as a handy alternative to buggy animation layers), cycling IK doesn't see them, despite the fact that that tech has been around for what? a decade?

Sigh.

No animations in the disco dragon then.

• Poser Ambassadors

I haven't forgotten about this but it will take some time until I return to it. If you'll recall I had to go away for work. When I returned I looked at it a bit more but didn't figure it out. Meanwhile, as usual, I got involved in several other things and work didn't go away.

Now I'm just days away from a small vacation to Key West, Fl. And then just two weeks after that I'm going sailing in Tortolla for 9 days.

Bottom line - I'll keep at it but don't hold your breath. Sorry.

• @bagginsbill oh don't worry I'm not expecting you to do anything. Work & life comes first. I'm just grateful that you want to keep at it. Thanks!

• @erogenesis Hi There eros, Did anyone solve this issue for you? I have the same problem when I have the arms in IK and the chest "points at" an object. The IK arms break. Do you have that issue. It's due to the "Point at" constraint.

If there was a way to bake out the rotations in the chest and delete the constraint. Most of the issues would be solved. Smith Micro need to fix the IK arms and legs so they don't break with the point at constraint.

• yes I did manage to solve these issues with scripts, JCM updates, constraints and point ats. I just need to find a way to embed them into an intelligible interface because right now its pretty hardcore scripting lol. I'll deliver it with the PE package at some point

• @erogenesis said in Offering cash for a proper script!:

the PE packa

Fantastic. I can't wait. This will solve years of misery for me. Poser is so painful to work with as far as animation is concerned.

• @erogenesis Can I buy the script from you? I really need it as I spend so much of my life trying to find work arounds for Poser.

• @qimon said in Offering cash for a proper script!:

@erogenesis Can I buy the script from you? I really need it as I spend so much of my life trying to find work arounds for Poser.

Let me see what I can fashion. Gimme a few days (real busy at the mo, also recovering from a mean ass cold)
    can you script a bit?

• @erogenesis said in Offering cash for a proper script!:

see what I can fashion. Gimme a few days (real busy at the mo, also recovering from a mean ass cold)
    can you script a bit?

That would be awesome! I don't really know how to script, but I can follow instructions. Let me know how I can support your efforts.

• @erogenesis I know you're working hard, Any further progress or have you put this on hold for now

Cheers

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.