how do I redownload Poser 11

• I was wondering how to redownload poser 11. I got it from RDNA but their site is no more now.

• Poser Ambassadors

Run the DLM (DownLoad Manager), and insert your P11 serial number. The DLM will respond with available downloads, including the latest P11.
    Look for this icon on your desktop; it will launch the DLM:
    0_1487293212880_DLM icon.png

• @seachnasaigh

Quick question, hoping you know the answer... :)

I have both 2012 and 2014 installed on this machine. Soon, I'll be putting together an entirely new system and this hard-drive is likely going to be going in the garbage. I'd like to continue to run both, just to help out with troubleshooting and compatibility issues, but I'm unsure what I would need to do to get my 2012 Poser install, since the disks I copied the install files onto is borked..

Digital Download purchases for both, but 2012 used a different installer system than 2014. Would I need to go through the same, old, 2012 routine for 2012 or does SM's newer front-end installer system also work for older licenses? (Both purchased directly from SM, IIRC.)

• Poser Ambassadors

DLM works for P10/Pro2014 and it's OK to have both the P10 and the P11 serial in the DLM simultaneously.
    We need an admin to answer this authoritatively, but I think that the portal/DLM system only works for P10/Pro2014 and later.

Next time I boot up Cameron, I'll check her DLM; she has Pro2012 installed. (And Pro2010, and Poser Pro {P7 based}).
    Galadriel is older, but when she blew the motherboard BIOS chip -which took the OS hard drive out- and I rebuilt her, I just installed the then-current version (Pro2014) and later added P11Pro.

• @seachnasaigh Where do I find the DLM? I am using a fresh install of windows so I do not have the DLM.

• Poser Team

You can get the download manager on the Smith Micro site here

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.