Cartoon problems

• I've got three problems right here, could all be linked, i don't know. I'm in poser 11 btw.

1. Colours too light

So when I go into cartoon mode, all the characters appear really light, even though in the texture shaded they have normal colours. I don't have any toon colours set up or anything. Is there a way to sort this?

1. Pupils not showing up

So, I've got the ginger head and when I go into Cartoon mode, the pupil disappears and is covered by the green iris colour (shown below). Again, any advice?

1. Geometric lines

I don't know what I'm doing wrong here, I just cannot get the lines to show up. Far as I can tell, I should be able to go into Cartoon view, toggle geometric lines on, and they just show up. Are there steps I'm missing here?

• @pip.jr I have never had any good results from using cartoon mode and comic book mode. I've got the best results from using the textured shaded preview mode with color comic filter or black and white comic filter. I just adjust the materials to look more cartoonish. I actually favor the black and white filter. Instead of me poorly articulating and forgetting the tips and tricks of using the comic filters it's better that you hear it from a professional so watch this please

. I've time stamped it to start just before all of the most useful information starts. It's still an hours watch, but you will get a ton of tips on how to make great comic renders. I made this render of Dawn with the cateyes and sora morphs, and the hair is the tenacity twin tails all found at I used the black and white comic filter so I wouldn't have to adjust the materials. 0_1487906358312_Manga Cateyes.jpg
    PS you may also find this quite useful . If after you watch the video you still have any questions feel free to ask and I will do my best to find the answers for you. Let me know how it turns out.

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.