Get rid of X Squares when pasting Text?

• How can I paste text with out the Squares with X's in them? Clip Studio Ver Pro 1.6.2.
    0_1487789894806_Get Rid of Squares.jpg

• @uncle808us Maybe you must past simple text, unformatted.

• @patfumetto said in Get rid of X Squares when pasting Text?:

@uncle808us Maybe you must past simple text, unformatted.

I should mention I am a Mac user :MacBook Pro Retina, Mid 2012 15 in. OS X 10.11.6,
    and I am copying from the Mac Notes software, not a problem in other software. Thanks

• Text pasted into CSP doesn't retain formatting such as bold or italics and usually it just discards the formatting. I don't use Mac Notes but it looks like the formatting isn't able to be discarded and is instead coming up as an unrecognized character.

Remove the formatting in Mac Notes and try copy paste again.

• @garlam said in Get rid of X Squares when pasting Text?:

Text pasted into CSP doesn't retain formatting such as bold or italics and usually it just discards the formatting. I don't use Mac Notes but it looks like the formatting isn't able to be discarded and is instead coming up as an unrecognized character.

Remove the formatting in Mac Notes and try copy paste again.

I will try this but I'm not satisfied with adding one more step to my workflow,. Thanks.
    Like I said I have no problem like this in other graphic software so this is a problem that may keep me from using Clip Studio Pro as my go to software.

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.