Gauntlet has been thrown down - VR Actors

• @vilters I am now trying to pose her - will show you picture when completed.

• Posed ! Only use the topmost rig to pose - and Poser can only do 1 frame poses, not animation ! So, have to dump 1 frame renders and composit separately in a timeline in external graphics software.

0_1487948799160_Yunamon3.png

• A bit of poke-through of her bra, but you can make that invisible from the Hierarchy view.

• Poser Ambassadors

Good luck.
    0_1487948866080_Blender-import3.jpg

• @vilters Going to detail here my steps for fixing the Yunamon source FBX skeleton rig - for anyone to refer

1. Import the Yunamon FBX into Blender 3D ( I use v 2.77)
    2. Switch to Poser mode.
    3. In the Outliner window, go to the Skeleton part (under the Skeleton Group section of the figure) - you will see graphics of bones appearing. Those are the things you want to select.
    4. Thanks to terrible user interface design of Blender3D, please now search in 3D View mode menu item which says Pose Mode. Next to that is Select option. Select ALL, and all the bones will show a white circle.
    5. Press Alt-R to reset all rotations, Alt-G to reset all translations, and Alt-S to reset all scales.
    6. Export as a differently-named FBX file.

• The No Socks FBX version needs one more step of fixing inside Blender 3D. The mesh itself has to be Dropped To Floor before doing all the other stuff. SIGH.

• @ibr_remote No. Wrong fix. For the no Socks FBX, after importing into Blender3D for adjustment, you will see that the mesh and the skeleton rig are in different places. LEAVE THEM AS THAT. Point to the bones group, select all, then perform the zeroing operations Alt-r, Alt-G and Alt-S. After that export all as FBS file with different filename.

One imported into Poser, the figure is fine, except she has to be translated approximately -0.404 Poser Units (which is the measurement unit I use in Poser) to reach the ground.

• No Socks Version FAILS in Poser - cannot be used except for static default A-pose. Sorry, folks, I tried. Use the one with the shoes with Poser. That is the one in my examples above.

• FIXED the no socks version FBX !!! Very simple - import into Shade 3D and re-export. ALL FIXED by Shade 3D. Magic. So now, have 2 useable vesions.

Here are Poser Pro 11 geom edge and comic book colour mode render:-

1_1487954373523_Yunamon5.png 0_1487954373522_Yunamon4.png

• Remember to make her bras invisible in the Poser Hierarchy window, or else the pink underwear will poke through the blouse when posing.