The Infamous Darth J Freebie Thread (NSFW)

• 0_1462741943796_move out 1 txt 2.jpg

• Good to see the girls here!

• It took only 2 failed attempts. And as mentioned in the "Old Place" it is not necessarely definitive. Depends on how welcoming this place is, in particular to "dress code".

• What was it that failed on the attempts? The first was already deleted when I logged in but I saw the second one and as far as I recall it was not different from the one that is up now.
    Anyway it looks like you're settled now.
    About the dress code I would assume Nerd can give clearance.

• Well , I had to find out first that you can only add tags to your initial post. Which means no individual posts can be tagged and you have to be pretty sure where you are going with your thread. Also there seem to be no content advisory tags such as "blasphemy" or "cat pictures". Maybe I just didn't find them. Or maybe we have to find another way to add our own tags.

0_1462899809096_mi2-rox content adv.jpg

• Poser Ambassadors

@DarthJ

Tags can only be added to the thread itself, from the initial post.
    If for some reason tags needed changed after the time runs out, Moderators and Admins have access to that.
    I am only a PM away, so that really isn't an issue. As time goes on, we may need more tags added as well.

I have no idea what to tell you on the content advisory part, I don't see that specifically addressed in the TOS.
    Nudity seems to vary from one SM site to the next, so it would be best to get an answer on that from the Admins here.

My personal opinion on it (and this is just my opinion on it). :smirk:
    Is that artistic nudity should be OK, and that the general guidelines from most sites that would allow it would apply as well.
    Runtime did not have a content flag for years, and the Official Forums were there. Not sure if there is any merit to that, but that is how I look at it. Obviously artistic nudity has it own set of limits, and I should not have to go over what those are. Most of us already know that anyway.

I do agree that some sort of Content Advisory would be a good idea, but do not know what plugins and modifications would have to be implemented to do so. I would have to look into that. I also don't know that Admins position on it either.

You raise an interesting question on it...

• For the time we'll ask you to keep it PG13. We want to add features to handle that better. Lots of stuff we want to add ...

• If you want an idea how my threads look, this is the Renderosity predecessor :

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/?thread_id=2817948&page=14

It's PG-13 according to this description :

Nudity is restricted to PG and above, although only brief nudity is permitted in a PG rated film. Nudity that is sexually oriented will generally require an R rating.[2] As of 2010, the MPAA has added a descriptor of "male nudity" to films featuring said content.

It must be said that part of the nudity is due to the lack of appropriate clothing for some figures : while Miki 2 has some wardrobe, Roxie and Miki 4 have much less to wear. After a while you get tired of adapting other figures clothes.

• BTW, this is a freebie thread.

So, work continues on the Landkaufhaus, which is becoming a fashion shop for Ladies & Girls, 1965 style.

Rendered with Firefly.

0_1462933072441_LANDKAUFHAUS 9.jpg

• 0_1465231150725_ADVISORY SIGN 02.jpg

0_1465231194470_landhaus 12 txt.jpg

0_1465231209938_landhaus 12-2 text.jpg

• Let's take a look at the back. I am struggling getting the shaders and textures right by blending "old school" Firefly and new Superfly. As a result these will only look (about) right with Superfly.

0_1466355271533_BACKSIDE.jpg

• 0_1466366748062_green door txt.jpg

• DOWNLOAD I

http://www.sharecg.com/v/85471/browse/11/Poser/LANDKAUFHAUS-1965

If anything is wrong with the download first report here then run for your life.

As mentioned before this item was made for the new Poser renderer, Superfly. You'll have to adapt some textures when using Firefly.

• @shvrdavid said in The Infamous Darth J Freebie Thread:

@DarthJ

Tags can only be added to the thread itself, from the initial post.
    If for some reason tags needed changed after the time runs out, Moderators and Admins have access to that.
    I am only a PM away, so that really isn't an issue. As time goes on, we may need more tags added as well.

I have no idea what to tell you on the content advisory part, I don't see that specifically addressed in the TOS.
    Nudity seems to vary from one SM site to the next, so it would be best to get an answer on that from the Admins here.

My personal opinion on it (and this is just my opinion on it). :smirk:
    Is that artistic nudity should be OK, and that the general guidelines from most sites that would allow it would apply as well.
    Runtime did not have a content flag for years, and the Official Forums were there. Not sure if there is any merit to that, but that is how I look at it. Obviously artistic nudity has it own set of limits, and I should not have to go over what those are. Most of us already know that anyway.

I do agree that some sort of Content Advisory would be a good idea, but do not know what plugins and modifications would have to be implemented to do so. I would have to look into that. I also don't know that Admins position on it either.

You raise an interesting question on it...

I am not a prude but never thought it necessary to upload nude shots to a forum. I see most forum traffic on weekdays so I would assume people log in at work...nudes ain't cool for work.

I will continue my own practice and NOT upload nude shots to this or other Poser forums but if that is what you want to do it's ok with me.

• The big problem is... there's no download button at sharecg!

• @j.naylor73 That was actually a test to see if anyone is awake ...

OR it could be the sometimes occuring no-download-button-bug from Sharecg.

• @ghostship Your employer on the other hand will not consider it " cool " that you are spending your working hours with Poser whatever content you are watching. Besides, with all the different timezones, during the week does not necessarely mean "at work".

Oh, and the next freebie will be showing full blown nudity, EACH and EVERY render. You have been warned ...

• @DarthJ said in The Infamous Darth J Freebie Thread:

@ghostship Your employer on the other hand will not consider it " cool " that you are spending your working hours with Poser whatever content you are watching. Besides, with all the different timezones, during the week does not necessarely mean "at work".

Oh, and the next freebie will be showing full blown nudity, EACH and EVERY render. You have been warned ...

LOL No I don't Post at work since I work from home. My observation has been that posts dry up on the weekends.

Post all the nudes you wish. I just don't think it's useful sometimes....for example: a post about shaders or lighting. Do we really need the headlights for a post like that? Even a skin shader post can have an image show enough skin without needing the extra bits to make it's point.

• As promised, up to the next freebie.

It's (pretending to be) summer here so it's time for the traditional Beach Poses. For a figure that has a lack-of-appropriate-clothing problem. You'll find out why once she comes out of the cabin.

Meanwhile ...

0_1468114969612_ADVISORY SIGN 02.jpg

0_1468114996533_posefreebie 1 txt.jpg

• @DarthJ
    Question is that if they just take off whatever it is they wore on the way to the beach, why do they bother to use these cabins? LOL!