click to show

• Poser Ambassadors

@F_Verbaas I don't . :)

• @F_Verbaas

A "silent drumband" ?, we can do that much better:

0_1505043955988_100_0626.JPG

Bopper.

• lol you guys are hilarious.

The official beta version is not far now, and that alone is a huge milestone in this project as it can determine a whole lot. The presentation alone is making me stupid excited. I'm hoping for a snowball effect thereafter. Her true name will be revealed, and all the fun stuff will then get added. Texturers and clothing vendors can start to play then too.

• Poser Ambassadors

@bopperthijs Meanwhile in France :)

0_1505045421748_e3aa6e.jpg

• @Ladonna lol!

• Poser Ambassadors

@erogenesis
    Hey, good news.
    Looking forward to pulling her through Blender and Krita.
    (The polygon grinder and the pixel desintegrator). LOL.

If a new figure survived this above chapter, its Poser's time to start chewing, or should I rename that to bending. LOL.

Tja, that's my SOP for testing new figures and props anyway. (Standard Operating Procedure)

New figures (or anything that comes into Poser for testing for that matter) first have to pass a physical in Blender and Krita. => That's where 99% of the issues usually are. The last % is mostly a matter of finetuning the rig.

Congrats on reaching this milestone sir.

Hey, we wanted something with sound relevant to project E to celebrate; Right?

• Well i'm french, but ...

Weeeeeeeee !

I couldn't wait :

***NSFW content***

click to show

• Small update guys:

The alpha (in-house beta) was sent out last week and so far positive responses. Its just a small group of trusted collegues. We're checking the basics over, not just the figure but also the package/content design.

I have the feeling that PE might make an unusual impression because PE is not just a figure, its more of a package with complementary stuff to make sure she's effective out of the box, and the whole thing needs to work for it to actually be effective. I'm not going to disclose too much yet if you don't mind. Of course whether she will enough of a impact to be adopted by the Poser community remains to be seen ;)

I'm waiting on a few more replies and then I'll put together the official beta which will reach a larger group of testers. Please hold your horses though, I have had a LOT of offers for testing!

• When you finally release it, please don't forget to let me know where. Be nice to have a list of supporting vendors I can release along with it.

• Poser Ambassadors

@erogenesis Not so long anymore and she is live :) I am so excited .

• The light at the end of the tunnel is finally visible! Fantastic news!👏

• @erogenesis Just read your announcement at Renderosity, and it's exciting this is coming to fruition . . . soon-ish. Here's hoping beta testing goes smoothly.

• Good luck mate!

After all those years, and all the work you put into this, your keeping us updated and making our mouths water (hehe) with your posts and renders:
    Whoa! What a tremendous amount of work went into this project.
    And you bet that I know what I'm talking about.

You really deserve a success, and Poser needs a new "go-to" figure more than ever.
    Thank you for all your efforts, and your dedication of carrying on against all odds.

Karina

• @eclark1849 said in Project e:

When you finally release it, please don't forget to let me know where. Be nice to have a list of supporting vendors I can release along with it.

hehe thanks so much I will most certainly do!

@Ladonna said in Project e:

@erogenesis Not so long anymore and she is live :) I am so excited .

yep yep! Still quite a bit to do but hoping to snowball my way through it. Tough part is done!

@rtamesis said in Project e:

The light at the end of the tunnel is finally visible! Fantastic news!👏

thank you!

@Miss-B said in Project e:

@erogenesis Just read your announcement at Renderosity, and it's exciting this is coming to fruition . . . soon-ish. Here's hoping beta testing goes smoothly.

I hope so to. It should be fine, much can be edited but I will press on regardless. I need to get this girl out a.s.a.p!

@karina said in Project e:

Good luck mate!

After all those years, and all the work you put into this, your keeping us updated and making our mouths water (hehe) with your posts and renders:
    Whoa! What a tremendous amount of work went into this project.
    And you bet that I know what I'm talking about.

You really deserve a success, and Poser needs a new "go-to" figure more than ever.
    Thank you for all your efforts, and your dedication of carrying on against all odds.

Karina

hehe thank you so much Karina! Oh yes it was a lot of work, starting from learning how to model properly to dealing with bugs the size of Shelob, making decisions about things I know barely anything about... 5 meshes... ya, crazy, but I do have to give much credit to my in-house team, who guided me through the development of the last mesh, and I think the delay was actually worth it because I've learned so much. Mesh4 would not have stood a chance. Mesh5 is becoming better than my comic figure!!! (grr)

Most importantly, I hope Poser artists can enjoy Poser again without having to make difficult, heavy and reluctant decisions. I hope vendors will feel comfortable and happy making stuff for her. And I really hope that PE can be the foundation of a figure that can grow along with the trends and times, without twisting your arm and forcing you to make sacrifices while you rather want to get on with making renders.

• Poser Ambassadors

@erogenesis I am sure she will be a huge impact in the Poser scene. We wait now so long for an counterpart of the Genesis line. I think it was a big challenge for you, but I am also sure that you master it.
    Now I hope somebody create a morph for her like Olympia from Gen :) Juhuuu Tempesta!!!!
    Wish you incredible good sales . You deserve it.

• alt text

• If you don't mind a technical question Ero...

V4 has about 161.000 polygons, and 162.000 verts. Playback 12 FPS.
    TY has about 42.000 pplys and 45.000 verts. Playback 35 FPS

How heavy is Mesh5? polys/verts?

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.