Vector layer to ruler shape?

  • Is it possible to transform a vector layer into a ruler layer? Like a custom ruler shape?
    My goal is to "trace" a more or less complicated shape by snapping to it.
    I hope I'm clear enough, thanks in advance for any tips!

Log in to reply

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.