One of my brushes is not working with symmetrical ruler

• I have been troubling shoot why one of my brushes is not working with the symmetrical ruler.

The rest of my brushes are working fine without any issue.

I am stumped.

• On the Correction tab in the brush details... "able to Snap" must be set ( it usually is). If off it will not work with symmetry

• Right so obvious.

Thank you.

• My problem is similar to yours. I follow through with the "able to snap" button and it did not work for me.

I often have this problem and am wondering how to fix it. The "snap to special ruler" button doesn't seem to work sometimes when I am using the pen tool. Every so often I will create a perspective ruler, use the pen tool to draw and it will snap correctly, but when I disable the snap to do some painting and come back and hit the "snap to special ruler" again, it will not snap. I made sure to use the pen tool every time I need to draw while snapping to the special ruler. I have to restart my perspective lines again from scratch when this happens, which is hard to match up and really annoying. Help!

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.