Bringing Genesis to Poser

• I was poking around Renderosity and found a tut. called "Genesis 3 To Poser 11 Without Going Into Daz Studio". Not sure if I can link it here, but it's easy to find. I'm kinda perturbed that we can't just use Gen3 without some workarounds (and I get why, but still). I'm wondering if anyone has used this and if it works before I pull the trigger. I found a thread here about the product, but it's 8 months old and wanted to see if it was worth purchasing before I did. I would love to finally be up to date with the latest figures.

• Poser Ambassadors

I know several folks who have done this successfully. I messed it up and have to figure out how to start over ... but if you want to use Genesis 3 in Poser 11 it's a good go.

• Have you seen Willdial and Luluee's forum with respect to Genesis 3 to Poser-FREE Utility Help at Renderosity? It's possible you might get some more responses there with respect to that tutorial.

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.