Insert Blank Frame into Animation

• I have a 15 frame animation which I need to export via FBX however the animation is a bit short, I need to insert 5 blank frames at various places within it to expand it to 20 e.g like after frames 2, 6, 10, 14, 18.

How would I do this?

• Poser Team

I would use the Retime Animation command and stretch the whole animation to 20 frames.
    As far as I know you can not insert a blank frame but you can extend it, or stretch/compress it with retime.

• You can insert 'blank' frames manually if you wish. After you've increased the final frame count from 15 to 20, open the animation palette. Select every box belonging to all actors in frames 14 and 15 (to use your example) and then drag them across so they become frames 19 and 20. Then similarly drag all content in frames 10, 11, 12 and 13 across to become frames 15, 16, 17 and 18. Continue until finished.

However I think shvrdavid's suggestion is better for what you want to do, since it's less work and carries less chance of error.

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.