Moving Permanent P11 License to new PC

• I made my licenses permanent because my render machines are offline and PP11 demanded that it went online every couple of months.

(Offline: safer, no need for antivirus, anti malware, etc. No argument pls. Thnx)

Now I have a new (faster) PC and I wanna install it on this one. My license has already traveled past a few new computers, and also removed to save space for other things. This is PC number 4 and pgportal doesn't let me deactivate any of the other PCs.

Is there any way past this?

• I thought you had to open a support ticket to change a permanent license? Have you opened a support ticket? I would be interested in what happens here as I have been thinking about making my license permanent as well. The only reason I have not is this case right here. How to get it reactivated after an upgrade.

• hm! I suppose I could try that yes! I'll let you know

edit: might take a while. Apparently this account is not linked to my support account. :P

• In that case deactivation can’t be done through the web page. You should be able to free a slot from within Poser by unregistering it but as you already removed it from the other machine you have to ask support.

• @nagra_00_ oh by uninstalling PP11 it will deactivate the license?Are you sure about this?

I think one of them still has PP11.

• @erogenesis No not uninstall but deregistering it. Whats what support told me some weeks ago. In my case it was too late for it because i run into this problem after i already had changed the system HD for that system.

• @nagra_00_ thanks for the tip I'll try it now

• @nagra_00_ it worked! Cheers man!

• I made my license permanent as well and I am now wondering if I will need to deregister when I upgrade my os as the next apple os is coming out soon?

• @david_macrae said in Moving Permanent P11 License to new PC:

I made my license permanent as well and I am now wondering if I will need to deregister when I upgrade my os as the next apple os is coming out soon?

I was told to de-activate my licence while PP11 is online, then the slot gets freed up. Double check on PGportal if the license has indeed been released. Then you re-install it on the new computer and if all is well it should accept that licence.

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.