not able to log into clip studio assets

• I'm not able to log into clip studio assets, it says its not connected to the internet

0_1496183408061_upload-35a177fa-77ce-49d6-af62-77e27bcff5f2

• bump, anyone able to help?

• bumpy bumpy

• Did you rule out your firewall and anti-virus?

• Hi there,

Are you attempting to connect to ClipStudio.net? If so, you will need to check your security and privacy to make sure you are not blocking Clip Studio Paint from accessing the Web.

I hope this helps!
    -AS

• I had the same symptom ...caused by proxy settings.... resolved it by going to Internet Properties > Connections tab >Lan settings and unchecking "use Proxy Server" .... might be worth checking if its still not working for you

• @garlam I've tried checking the firewall before, and haven't tried the antivirus will try it!

• @888toto just tried it and sadly it didn't work

• bump, still not able to long in on pc but able to log in on my cintiq companion tho

• bump I really need help with this

• @t-spencil said in not able to log into clip studio assets:

bump I really need help with this

bump I really need help with this!
    bump I really need help with this!!
    bump I really need help with this!!!

• Unfortunately, this isn't a Clip Studio issue. There isn't a setting within Clip Studio that you can toggle to give you internet access. There are so many things on your PC that can block Clip Studio (or any other program) from the internet it's not easy for anyone here to identify the problem. Firewalls, anti-viruses (both installed and uninstalled - ex-Norton users know what I mean), LAN settings, DSN, privacy and security settings....
    You may have to contact Smith Micro support.

• Here's a little list to fully check off, I hope it helps you in determining what's causing the problem. It might help to list a few things such as Operating System, Clip Studio version if you are using Wifi or Cable connection, if you are launching the software in virtual machine or your regular machine.

Each item on the list is an independent possible solution. Try an item on the list and see if it works or not. If you find it does work, reply with what item in the list it worked so others have some help too :) Good luck!

• Turn off all Fire Wall Settings
    • Do you have your IE (Internet Explorer) updated? In Windows I think that's the browser they used in that window. So make sure it's updated. I think the recommended version was IE 11.

TRY DELETING CACHE

1. Open Internet Explorer 11.
    2. Select the gear icon on the upper right of the screen.
    3. Select [Safety] → [Delete browsing history].
    4. Once [Delete Browsing History] is displayed, check all of the items and then click the [Delete] button.
    5. Restart the PC and check if you can finally log into Clip Studio Assets.

IF BEFORE DIDN'T WORK, RESET IE

1. Start Internet Explorer.
    2. Select the gear icon on the upper-right, and select "Internet Options".
    3. On the [Advanced] tab, click [Reset]. ** THIS WILL RESET YOUR Internet Explorer. So if you had bookmarks or passwords saved there, they will be gone.
    4. Once the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialogue box appears, select [Delete personal settings] and click [Reset].
    5. Once the reset is complete, select [Close].
    6. Close Internet Explorer and restart the PC and check if it is operating correctly.
    • Uninstall CPS and reinstall with ADMIN privilages

If none of these work then send a support ticket: http://www.clipstudio.net/en/support

• i practically gave up after I started using the assets on my cintiq companion today, (which works)

i was having the above problem on my desktop and i mainly work on that...... using it today on my companion made me realize how much i was missing out on so i tried so many things more , uninstalling, oldversions firewall, del cache,admin etc etc and for some reason my pc wouldnt update to ie which for some reason also wouldnt connect to the net and then i tried reseting it completely and it worked, then i tried clip again and it worked,

i wanted to share the fix but you had already mentioned it, guess my despair really took over ,,, but thanks a bunch tho!!!

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.