Need help with Display resolution preference.

• Hi, I am running Clip Studio Paint Ex v1.6.2 on a Wacom Mobile Studio Pro 16" with Windows 10 Pro 64bit.
    When I go to File/Preferences/Canvas and click the Display resolution Settings button the Settings of Display resolution window opens. I hold a ruler to the screen and adjust the slider so the displayed screen ruler matches my physical ruler. Then I click the OK button, which closes that window then I click the OK button that closes the Preferences window. Then I quit the application and restart Clip Studio Pro Ex.
    Now if I open a 300ppi file I created in Photoshop with a 1" square on it I would expect that in Clip Studio Paint after adjusting the Display resolution preference that at 100% zoom that 1" square would measure 1" if I hold a ruler to it. My assumption is that the Display resolution preference is to adjust the resolution so at 100% zoom I could work WYSIWYG. That is not what happens.
    Regardless of what dpi I choose using the slider in the Settings of display resolution window it has no effect on how the image I am working on at 100% scale is displayed. It is as if that preference does not work.
    Any help or instruction you can offer would be appreciated. I've submitted a support ticket.
    Thanks.

• Here is another article discussing the Display resolution preference.
    http://www.pauljholden.com/blog/2015/10/19/zoom-zoom/

• Issue resolved. User error. The preference does work but it has nothing to do with the zoom setting. After setting the Display resolution preference I can go to View/Print Size and the image will zoom so that 1" is 1". Unfortunately in the Navigator the zoom will not read as 100% This is irritating as if I want to go to 50% WYSIWYG/print scale I will have to do unnecessary math.
    Thanks everyone who viewed the post. This was not clear to me in the manual.

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.