Can you rig a figure in Poser 11?

• Let me clarify that. I know you can rig a figure in Poser Pro 11, but can you rig and weight map a figure in Poser 11? I asking because I always thought you needed Poser Pro to weightmap and rig a figure, but I was checking out the comparison charts between PP11, P11 and DS, and it says right there "Powerful rigging tools to weightmap custom figures."

• @eclark1849 said in Can you rig a figure in Poser 11?:

Let me clarify that. I know you can rig a figure in Poser Pro 11, but can you rig and weight map a figure in Poser 11? I asking because I always thought you needed Poser Pro to weightmap and rig a figure, but I was checking out the comparison charts between PP11, P11 and DS, and it says right there "Powerful rigging tools to weightmap custom figures."

When Poser 11 first came out the advertising definitely said you needed Pro for the advanced weight mapping features.
    But that comparison table wasn't 100% accurate anyway as the DS figure tools were free at the time Poser 11 was released and had been for a while.

• @adi Well, if it can't rig or weightmap, they should change that chart at least. I'd be mighty p***ed if I bought Poser 11 thinking I could weightmap a figure and then found out that I can't and they expect me to shell out another 300 bucks so I can. Just saying.

• Poser Ambassadors

@eclark1849
    Nothing changed.

Standard Poser10 and 11 can "use" weightmapped figures, but you need a Pro version to "create" weightmaps.

Standard Poser versions can "rig" a figure in the conventional way, but to create the weightmap, you need to go PoserPro.