Alright, traded all my food coupons... now where is Poser 12?

• It's getting late already, c'mon, let's go, I'm not getting any younger.

Let's release Poser 12 already.

ps: dont forget metaballs again!

• Metaballs? Oh, man, we thought you said meatballs. Now we need to start over. This will cause a rather lengthy delay as we remove all the meatballs from the boxes and air out the warehouse. (do you know what kind of smell unrefridgerated meatballs cause?)

• @redphantom ~ROFL~

• Poser Ambassadors

The latest good news that admin posted in public is that the new Poser team is hard at work at SR7 for Poser11 and PoserPro11.
    Poser is very much alive, and kicking, and rendering. :-) .

• Nooooo.... me wantta Poser 12 with metaballs, not Poser 11 with meatballs and SR7...

Me wantta new nice thingies, Poser 11 will be 2 years old in a few months. Time to move on, let's go, I collected $57 from selling my food coupons, can't keep that money hidden under the mattress.

• Poser Ambassadors

@fbs7
    SR's are free. You have some nice summer ice cream money to spend. LOL.

• @vilters said in Alright, traded all my food coupons... now where is Poser 12?:

@fbs7
    SR's are free. You have some nice summer ice cream money to spend. LOL.

Well, but you see, them food stamps will accumulate again and I'll trade them again and have more money under the mattress.

Then SM will hear that and will increase the cost of the next Poser version, thinkihng "these dudes are full of money!"

So the sooner they release, the cheaper it will be and everybody will be happy!

• It may be cheaper, but do we want to rush it and risk the 7 SRs Poser 11 has? If your money is building up too fast, you can always donate it to the redphantom needs a video card capable of GPU rendering fund :D. Or use the leftovers to buy content you really want. Or even fresh meatballs.

• Poser Ambassadors

@fbs7
    In all modesty.
    SM just changed the complete Poser team and the new guys are working hard to learn/fix and improve the code.

It is very wise and safe for them to first beta-test and release an SR7 to the existing Poser11 / PoserPro11 before moving on into the deeper inner world of C++ to add new features and to bring the app up to more modern standards in a year or 2.

Getting a Poser12, with new features and improved content figures, ready by next year would be a: "Wonder of the modern world as we know it."

Tja, enjoy the ice-cream.

• @fbs7 I know people on food stamps. If you are on food stamps your situation is dire and you don't have the luxury to trade them off for electronics, drugs, booze or anything else but food. Quit being uninformed.

• Poser Ambassadors

This post is deleted!

• @ghostship said in Alright, traded all my food coupons... now where is Poser 12?:

@fbs7 I know people on food stamps. If you are on food stamps your situation is dire and you don't have the luxury to trade them off for electronics, drugs, booze or anything else but food. Quit being uninformed.

Okay, okay, don't get mad, I'll get them food stamps back, and I'll trade my baseball cards collection...

Hmm... actually I like my baseball cards collection... instead I'll save on water bills. No more bathing until Poser 12 is out

You hear that, Smith Micro? Nothing shall stop me from being a day 1 Poser 12 buyer! Neither bathing or food stamping shall stop it. So let's release it already - chop-chop, let's go!

• Poser Ambassadors

@fbs7 LOL, Glad you live far away from France . Not bathing till Poser 12? Are we here in Versailles? LOL

• Looks like my threats are coming to deaf ears at Smith Micro

Time for escalation!

Smith Micro, you're herein warned that if you don't release Poser 12 soon, I'll stop combing my hair, shaving the beard and clipping my nails!

I just want to see their faces in horror when I visit their offices; I may even bring a cavefefe with me...

• @vilters said in Alright, traded all my food coupons... now where is Poser 12?:

The latest good news that admin posted in public is that the new Poser team is hard at work at SR7 for Poser11 and PoserPro11.
    Poser is very much alive, and kicking, and rendering. :-) .

You know, I just read the Smith Micro blog and they're all about wi-fi and mobile devices and marketing strategies, and yet, they're online stores like Content Paradise suck so bad on smartphones. pictures and printing so small you need a magnifying glass to see what you're buying.

• Smith Micro, hair is just below the jaw line and beard has reached 1 inch long already... it's starting to look like one of those ugly hair simulations with 50,000 hairs in the hair room, where you add the mustache and for some odd reason you get hairs in tip of the nose...

It's starting to get messy to eat those hot dogs!

I'm giving fair warning... if you delay Poser 12... then beard will soon reach 2 inches!

• I came to this thread for the meatballs. I was told there were going to be meatballs... No punch and pie, either?

I'm ready to buy P12SuperPro - Featuring Soft Body Animation and Real-Time, Hardware Accelerated, Physics with Ragdoll ™ Plugin Support and RealHair ™ Simulations with native Hair Farm ™ and Shave-and-a-Haircut ™ support as soon as it comes out....

That's the next version, right?

(There's a rumor there will be a Particle system, too, but I thought that would be an unreasonable expectation... ;) )

• Bugs should only appear in their assigned folder in the Content Library (visibly labelled with dire warnings), and nowhere else. ;-)

• @morkonan said in Alright, traded all my food coupons... now where is Poser 12?:

I came to this thread for the meatballs. I was told there were going to be meatballs... No punch and pie, either?

I'm ready to buy P12SuperPro - Featuring Soft Body Animation and Real-Time, Hardware Accelerated, Physics with Ragdoll ™ Plugin Support and RealHair ™ Simulations with native Hair Farm ™ and Shave-and-a-Haircut ™ support as soon as it comes out....

That's the next version, right?

(There's a rumor there will be a Particle system, too, but I thought that would be an unreasonable expectation... ;) )

Oh nooooo, you're so cruel! I was almost forgetting about metaballs and pasta, now I'm aware again that Smith Micro is making me to eat cold pasta in the rain without even one metaball! Let's all sing: metaballs! metabals! metaballs!