New upgrade on my Mac&Wacom messed up Manga studio EX5!

• Just did an upgrade on my Mac and my Wacom tablet. I'm now experiencing pen lag with my Cintiq 13HD. Also I can no longer open my Manga studio files. I entered in my serial number from my Manga studio ex5 to try for the clip paint upgrade but it says its the same program. Somethings wrong with the program because I went on a simple drawing site, draw island and my pen works so it's the Manga studio. I'm completely frustrated that phone support does not exist! So I'm putting it out there. If I straight up buy the new Clip paint program will I be able to open my older drawings I created in Manga studio? Help please, someone!

• There's a lot going on in your post so let's try and tackle this one at a time.
    Regarding the Wacom - have you tried going to File>Preferences>Tablet and switching to one of the other tablet services? I think there are 6 or 7 of them in Mac so you would have to go through each to see which one works.
    Regarding upgrading to Clip Studio Paint 1.5.4 from Manga Studio 5 - have you tried downloading the trial version of CSP? Enter your serial number using the trial version of CSP 1.5.4. The trial is the full version and just requires a serial to unlock.
    Regarding the files - What is the error message you receive when you try to open the file. What OS did you upgrade to?

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.