List of Poser Vendors

• Poser Ambassadors

• As of now, there is a new category on the index of the directory. The category is called Product Development.

Product development typically refers to all of the stages involved in bringing a product from concept or idea, through market release and beyond. In other words, product development incorporates a product’s entire journey. However, we will be limiting it to areas where people will be willing to offer their expertise to help you place your product into one of the online stores. Some of these services may be being offered for free or a small fee. I feel that is something best discussed between the principles.
    Quality Assurance
    Promotional Artwork
    Packaging
    Product Testing

• @eclark1849 Hi Earl, as I responded to your similar post on the HW forums, I'd like to make a suggestion. I like what you stated here, but you can't really include Quality Assurance, as that's done by the 3D store's team, not a 3rd party.

As an example, I do a lot of Product (Beta) Testing for CAs at HiveWire, but it's Alisa and her QAV team that do the Quality Assurance before it goes into the store for sale, and the CA has no control over who, on the QAV team, will do the QAV testing.

• @miss-b It's a fair point Miss B. Fortunately, I have't started making out the titles yet.

• For a number of vendors, please note that Content paradise will be closing soon. If you are a current vendor there, I have no way to know where you will take your store. As such I will be forced to delete any and all vendors with a link to that store from the directory.

Please contact me once you know where you will be taking your store, so I can make the necessary corrections for your listing .

• Poser Ambassadors

@eclark1849

Am I understanding this right, that you have a product name and then under that name are links to w.i.p.s and then eventually the product link?

• @biscuits If you're talking about the new Product development Category in the directory, yes it is still very much a WIP. What we hope to accomplish is to help new vendors get through their product development page by introducing them to people who can help them do everything from product testing, to packaging the zip file, to creating a promo render.

• Poser Ambassadors

@eclark1849 Ah ok, cool!

• Designing the webpage to link to is fairly easy. The issue now becomes how do you people want the very public information shared?
    You're putting your very public information out there for people to contact you about helping them. So how do you want people to contact you for help?

• @eclark1849 said in List of Poser Vendors:

For a number of vendors, please note that Content paradise will be closing on November 12. If you are a current vendor there, I have no way to know where you will take your store. As such I will be forced to delete any and all vendors with a link to that store from the directory.
    Please contact me once you know where you will be taking your store, so I can make the necessary corrections for your listing .