Issue with CLIP STUDIO on a Cintiq...

• Hello everyone.
    A few weeks ago CLIP STUDIO stopped working on my Cintiq.
    I can use it just fine on my pc and every other program still works fine on my Cintiq.

The problem I'm facing is that when I go to resize the window or click on any of the drop-down menus, they become invisible.
    It looks like this:
    0_1503227014365_AfterTryingToCreateNewFileEtc.png

I already uninstalled and re-installed my tablet drivers, my graphics card drivers and CLIP STUDIO itself.
    I have also already contacted support but they only told me to update the program to the newest version (which unfortunately didn't help).

I have also found one other person who faces the same problem, also on their Cintiq, so there seems to be an actual issue with either the program or the tablet. But since every other program works fine, I'm guessing it must be CLIP STUDIO itself that has the issue.

If anyone has any idea what I can do to fix this, it'd be greatly appreciated because I really need to be able to use this program for some projects!
    Thank you for your time.

• @thisissueisdrivingmeinsaneplshelp
    I have also already contacted support but they only told me to update the program to the newest version (which unfortunately didn't help).

This is definitely the kind of thing that you tell them. What did they say when told that the update does not fix the problem?

• @mechanaut Well, the problem itself isn't gone but support could tell me how to use the program again (by having the tablet as the primary monitor)! Not my favorite solution but it'll do lol
    I still wonder if it has to do with CLIP STUDIO or with the tablet itself though. (Wondering if it's worth contacting Wacom about this issue..)

• Nice illustrations.