So, what are workable pipelines with Poser for animation work?

• My pipeline is extremely simple: Blender (B) or SketchUp (A) for modelling; Marvelous Designer for clothes and accessories (A+); Inkscape for vector texture (A+); Serif PhotoPlus Starter Ed for bitmap textures (B); and everything else is Poser (animation, rendering and effects); I don't use sound or compositing (everything is in Poser).

The advantage is that apart from Poser and MD2 (about $1,000 between these two) everything is free, haha!

Anyone else has some insights of other pipelines that they use?

• @fbs7 said in So, what are workable pipelines with Poser for animation work?:

My pipeline is extremely simple: Blender (B) or SketchUp (A) for modelling; Marvelous Designer for clothes and accessories (A+); Inkscape for vector texture (A+); Serif PhotoPlus Starter Ed for bitmap textures (B); and everything else is Poser (animation, rendering and effects); I don't use sound or compositing (everything is in Poser).

The advantage is that apart from Poser and MD2 (about $1,000 between these two) everything is free, haha!

Anyone else has some insights of other pipelines that they use?

Oh, I was forgetting, Autodesk FBX Converter for the one step to convert from Collada (from SketchUp) to OBJ. Also free.

• I am still learning how to use Clip Studio Paint Pro for imported 3D models... sorry, not such a great comment from me. But yeah, I would model some items in a modeller, pass throuhg Poser for set up or assembly, then export to Clip Studio Paint Pro.

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.