So, what are workable pipelines with Poser for animation work?

• My pipeline is extremely simple: Blender (B) or SketchUp (A) for modelling; Marvelous Designer for clothes and accessories (A+); Inkscape for vector texture (A+); Serif PhotoPlus Starter Ed for bitmap textures (B); and everything else is Poser (animation, rendering and effects); I don't use sound or compositing (everything is in Poser).

The advantage is that apart from Poser and MD2 (about $1,000 between these two) everything is free, haha!

Anyone else has some insights of other pipelines that they use?

• @fbs7 said in So, what are workable pipelines with Poser for animation work?:

My pipeline is extremely simple: Blender (B) or SketchUp (A) for modelling; Marvelous Designer for clothes and accessories (A+); Inkscape for vector texture (A+); Serif PhotoPlus Starter Ed for bitmap textures (B); and everything else is Poser (animation, rendering and effects); I don't use sound or compositing (everything is in Poser).

The advantage is that apart from Poser and MD2 (about $1,000 between these two) everything is free, haha!

Anyone else has some insights of other pipelines that they use?

Oh, I was forgetting, Autodesk FBX Converter for the one step to convert from Collada (from SketchUp) to OBJ. Also free.

• I am still learning how to use Clip Studio Paint Pro for imported 3D models... sorry, not such a great comment from me. But yeah, I would model some items in a modeller, pass throuhg Poser for set up or assembly, then export to Clip Studio Paint Pro.