WHY aren't manga studio blend layers compatible with photoshop?

• My employer wants psd files. when i save my work in manga studio, i get a dialogue box saying, 'layer info incompatible and layer information will be rasterized ...etc." When i open the file in Photoshop, the blending layers are not are not applied. see below. Am I doing something wrong? is there a way to get them to work in photoshop ie color conversion or something? do i need to get manga studio EX? please help . see pics attached. you will see in photo shop the difference in her face. the area around her nose eyes and mouth is very desaturated . ( i cant spell i am in a rush) this part of her face is from an earlier version of this character that i am trying to apply to this final piece.

MS
    alt text

PS
    alt text

• There are some layer types that aren't compatible with Photoshop; text and vectors for example. These layers become rasterized. If a blend layer is causing you issues, flatten as much as you can before exporting to PSD.

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.