Render Passes and Lighting

• Excuse me if this has been answered before but I can't seem to find the answer anywhere.

Can you do render passes in Superfly? I thought it was added in one of the updates but I can't seem to find it.
    I know it is possible in Firefly. I found the script that will render a separate image for each light in a scene but nothing else.

Second, I've been trying to figure out how to make emission lights blur a bit (like a lens flare) during the render. I know I could add it in Post but was trying to avoid that. Seems like I had seen it done before but again can't find the post.

Thanks in advance for any help!

• @Lotharen no render passes.

Do you know about depth of field blur?

• @Lotharen I recently received some help on the blur/glare front in this thread: https://forum.smithmicro.com/topic/2246/glare-effects-in-superfly/11

The proposed solution works well enough head on, but I've had some issues with the glare moving relative to distant and off-centre emissive objects. I haven't yet delved into it to solve this, so I can't offer any suggestions beyond what others have posted there.

• @ghostship I've used DoF, it isn't the same effect I'm looking for unfortunately.

@adosity That link is more in line with what I was wanting to achieve. Unfortunately it looks as though post work is the only option at this point. Thank you for sharing that link.

Ill cook up the render and post it in the Superfly render thread sometime today. Will be interesting to hear some feed back as it will be my FIRST Superfly render that I've been willing to post.