Clip Studio not displaying properly on Cintiq

• I have a cintiq tablet 22HD that I used to be able to use for sketching in Clip Studio. I've not used it for a few months and when I recently tried again, I noticed that Clip Studio would no longer display itself on screen properly. When I drag Clip Studio over to my Cintiq monitor, the title bar gets messed up and the drawing area starts overlapping with itself. Maximizing the application makes most of it vanish with just portions of some of the windows being drawn properly. I have no idea why this is happening, and it looks like the video memory is getting messed up somehow.

I'm using Windows 7. Any idea how to fix this?

• Have you tried making your Cintiq the default monitor?

• @chayemor No, but the problem seems to have gone away after the last Microsoft update last month.

• @kitfox Might be a good idea then to post your Microsoft version now so that others know at least the version that's needed in order for it to work :) Even better if you remember the version when it didn't work, you should post that too so others can verify if it's their version. :)

I'm glad it ended up fixing itself.

• I'm using Windows 7 Pro, Service Pack 1, but I think the important updates were the ones installed on 9/12/2017: KB4038777, KB4041083 and KB890830.

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.