New Content Paradise Coming Soon!

• @Ladonna LOL, OK. Pardon my ignorance - we Americans know so little about the rest of the world. Sadly. I sure would love to visit Europe one day, though.

• Poser Ambassadors

@Glitterati3D :) Europe is very beautiful. Full of history . The European people are not so easy to take, or at last I hear from many US people that they had a bit problems with us. But only a short time, after they know us better, they change very quick their mind :)
    France and Italy are my two fav countries here. Around every corner old castles, Roman temples, ruins from Celtic times.
    Worth visit it for sure.

• Europe is wonderful but crazy crowded. One can't drive anywhere because traffic is always running at a crawl. Thankfully public transportation is amazing. I spent four years living in Germany in the 70's during my RCAF years, and had a Volvo P1800 convertible. I was single and went EVERYWHERE, and am now thankful that I got to experience it before the traffic got crazy.

• @Ladonna said in New Content Paradise Coming Soon!:

@Glitterati3D :) Europe is very beautiful. Full of history . The European people are not so easy to take, or at last I hear from many US people that they had a bit problems with us. But only a short time, after they know us better, they change very quick their mind :)

I did most of my traveling back in the late 60's and early 70's, and even though I traveled through most of Europe, Scandinavia, Israel and Greece, the only people I had problems with were Parisians. Folks down in Nice were nice as could be, but Parisians turned their noses up at Americans. Even a college friend of mine who spoke French fluently, and who spent a year in Reims as an exchange student, had problems with Parisians. I don't know if they're still like that now, but boy I couldn't wait to get out of Paris back then.

• Poser Ambassadors

@Miss-B Yes, they are still the same. The French Bobo's :) But don't worry, the rest of France hate them too lol

• @Ladonna said in New Content Paradise Coming Soon!:

@Miss-B Yes, they are still the same. The French Bobo's :) But don't worry, the rest of France hate them too lol

Oh the non-Parisians in France hated them back then too. ~wink~

• Poser Ambassadors

@Miss-B LOL My Mother in Law is a real Parisian . I can tell you. But besides of, this she is lovely , when she is outside of Paris. * Go figure out*

• @Ladonna I guess when she's there, she needs to keep up appearances. ~wink~

• Poser Ambassadors

@Miss-B hehehe, yes, but she never stop claiming why we move away in the wildness far away from Paris . ;) The last time she ask us to move back, my husband get a bit vulgar , he is usually very polite , but here was his answer....Put.....de merd...( can not write it out). Okay since this she don't call anymore. laugh

• @Ladonna I guess she got the message. ~smile~

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.