Manga Studio 5EX stopped working after update to Paint EX

• Having an issue with updating from Manga Studio 5EX to Paint EX. After I updated I only get the bar at the top no canvas or any other interface elements. Any help would be great.

Thanks!
    ST

• Try hitting Tab or Shift Tab. That will unhide any hidden palettes. Also, you could try to minimize the interface to see if palettes have opened up behind it.

• Tried that, there are no palettes or interface just the pull down menu at the very top. I also can't open any files. I have reinstalled from disc and still have the same problem.

• In Manga Studio we used to be able to hold down the Shift key and double click onto the MS5 desktop icon and it would open a settings reset option. I can't seem to get that to work with CSP. I don't know if there's an equivalent way of doing that in CSP or maybe my laptop just isn't allowing me to do the Shift click thing. You could try it and see if you can get to that menu. Just exit CSP, then hold down Shift while double clicking the icon. There might be a settings reset option within the opened program but I haven't found it.

• Wow that worked, thanks so much! Was totally lost on what to do.