Second Skins for V4

• Hi folks. I'm looking for some good second skins for V4, regular clothing rather than fantasy or sci-fi gear. Bikini type skins would be good too. I found Thights by Oskarson. It has wrinkles and seams for realism which is what I'm looking for. Are there other quality ones, especially for the upper body that you know of? Also, does anyone know of a morph for V4s breast to avoid the "boob socks" look?

• There are some decent ones available on ShareCG. I don't normally use them, but I've d'loaded a few and have checked them out. (On a diff computer atm, or I'd give you the creator's names, sorry.)

• @dcrosby I know Vyktohria has several second skins throughout her store. Check the older stuff too.

Here's a BreastSpandex morph.

• Sounds like some good places to start folks. I'll try out the breast morph. thanks

• Poser Team

Syltermermaid used to have a lot of 2nd skin sets for V3 and V4, no idea if she still sells them or not.

• Hello dcrosby,

have a look at the SASHA forum:
    "HELP Forum - SASHA Helps Users, Users Help Users".

Still a very raw attempt and WIP (just made it two hours ago after reading this thread), but maybe just what you want:
    "No Boobsocks" ;)

Karina

• @karina That morph worked well, as do the BreastSpandex and HipSpandex morphs. Your version that addresses the underside is unique though. I don't think I'd seen that before. thanks

• It just occurred to me: you should set the V4 morphs

• BellySmooth
    • NavelGone

both to 1.000 too.

0_1505147032800_No Boobsocks II.jpg

• @dcrosby said in Second Skins for V4:

@karina That morph worked well, as do the BreastSpandex and HipSpandex morphs.

There's a HipSpandex morph? Where could I find that one? I have the BreastSpandex morph already.

• @Miss-B said in Second Skins for V4:

@dcrosby said in Second Skins for V4:

There's a HipSpandex morph? Where could I find that one? I have the BreastSpandex morph already.

IIRC, it comes as part of the basic V4 pack. You'll find the injections in the Poser folder. (DAZ Victoria 4)

• @morkonan said in Second Skins for V4:

@Miss-B said in Second Skins for V4:

@dcrosby said in Second Skins for V4:

IIRC, it comes as part of the basic V4 pack. You'll find the injections in the Poser folder. (DAZ Victoria 4)

Ahhh OK, I just checked and see it in the morphs++ folder. Thanks for that, as I don't use many of those morphs except maybe the Nails Length, which I always use. I hate short female nails that look like they could have been bitten off. Well not destroyed like real bitten nails, but still, I find such short nails are unattractive.

• 0_1505235904597_low-res-group.jpg
    Here's Sasha-16 using the "No Boobsocks" morph. She's dancing with M4 4k with M4 LOD 17k weightmapped on the left, looking to cut in. Basic morphs, Morphs++ and Capsces morphs all around except for M4 4k with Basic and ++ only. I didn't want to weigh him down. So maybe there are "No Toes" morphs for M4 and V4?

• Thank you for the feedback drosby - much appreciated!

So I think it's worth the while to improve this morph a little more (remember that this was just a two-hours "quick fix"). Still some polygons in the "underboob" area to be improved.

About the toes:

As Rudyard Kipling said: "But that's another story".

I guess to morph the toes into a kind of "socks" shape would require some very heavy morphing (just think getting rid of the toenails' geometry!).

Since my focus is on "homo sapiens" figures as last seen in year 2017, I don't think that I will have the time nor the motivation to do this. Sorry...

But with all those odd creatures out there for V4 already I think you should be able to find the morphs you need.
    And if they work with standard V4, they will work with SASHA too.

Good luck!

Karina

• @karina No worries Karina, you've done more than enough. A couple of swipes with the morph brush should clean up the chest area. Thought someone who knows might point me towards a "no toe" morph. Or I could just put socks on her, lol. Creature Creator has a Two Toe and Two Fingers morph so anything is possible.

• @dcrosby I'm pretty sure I had a sock morph but I can't seem to find it now, I'll keep looking though. You could also make do with these figures.
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/57117/related/11/Poser/V4SockToes-Conforming-Figure-for-V4
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/62041/related/11/Poser/M4SockToes-Conforming-Figure-for-M4

• Sock Toes. Who'da thunk? I'll fiddle around with them. Thanks.

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.