Couple questions before i purchase this software

• Hi,
    I found this software a while back of of a tshirt forum. I currently work with PS, PSP, PS Elements, Illustration and some other programs like Art Rage and Corel Painter from time to time.
    So my questions are :
    I am really interested in the 3d modeling. I have Daz 3d and have not had time to really get into how to design with it yet.
    Can you take a cut out image of a animal basically I work with cats. I cut them out of pictures that have been taken of them.
    Can you import them into this software and make them 3d looking and also cartoony clipartish. If that makes any sense.
    I have uploaded some images so you can kinda see what I mean. 0_1505114114397_cats.jpg
    I work for a non profit cat sanctuary that has on average 90 cats that live there. I am looking for something that I could use to take each cat
    after I cut it out and turn them into something like that picture for t shirts for their stores.
    Someone recommended this product and at the time it was not on sale.
    Thank you so much for your help :)

• I don't think Clip Studio Paint is the right software for this. It is a fantastic drawing program, but with limited 3d capabilities. The 3d functions are mostly to create poses as reference, or for backgrounds, objects in a comic scene.

Illustrator and Photoshop are probably more suited for this look. The examples you send are very vector like, so Illustrator or Affinity Designer would be best I think...

• @postma
    Thank you so much. I have never heard of Affinity Designer. Checking it out now :)

• You can definitely use CSP to make those images.

• @garlam
    I am going to do a trail on both to see which one works better for me.
    I don't want to buy them both and then not use one of them.

• @garlam Well off course you can! But I guess for this specific kind of image, other programs would be easier and/or better suited

• You could try iClone -- it's not cheap (especially if you want to build custom creatures) but it's a 3D animation program aimed at doing a lot of the work for you. It depends on how much control you want over poses etc. If your desired end result is just a 3D-looking piece of clip art this may be over the top!

• Yea Iclone is a bit more then I am looking for. I am just looking for something to create images like those cats but from
    specific cats that have been cut out from a high res picture.