Just some Geomertic Toon Line comparisons

• Just playing around, trying to see what kind of lighting works with the Poser Pro 11 Geometric Toon Line feature. Figure generated using Blender3D with ManuelBastioniLabs add-on, processed in Shade3D for Poser Pro 11 rigging compatibility, rigged and weight-painted in Poser Pro 11. The Superfly render is at top left.

0_1505140459915_GeomToonLineCollagex.jpg

• Wait-wait-wait... what did you say? You have a pipeline to transfer rigged figures from Blender to Poser? That's brilliant!

Which version of Shade 3D does it need for that? I read the basic is $80, standard is $350 and pro $650.

Now for the kicker, if I can export a rigged toon from Shade 3D to PP, then can I import a PP scene into Shade 3D? If so, is Shade 3D any good for animations?

Thanks for the toon line comparison btw; that's very nice.

• @fbs7 re-read the post: it says rigged and weight painted in PP11

• Oh, I got excited with the "rigging compatibility" thing in shade 3d. I read in Shade 3D ad that it has "PoserFusion 2 (pz3, pzz Import)" so I assumed that meant it.

Oh, I got excited with the "processed for Poser Pro 11 rigging compatibility", and the I read that Shade 3D claims it can do "PoserFusion 2 (pz3, pzz Import)", so I thought that meant rigging.

So that means mesh only, right? Just like a plain old OBJ?

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.