So, about the Favourites in PoserP11

• Re: Cannot add to Favourites in PP11 Library

In File Manager or Folder View of Windows 10, I hand-created a sub-folder under the Favourites folder in the Poser Content runtime, and when I launched Poser P11, it lets me add my favourites propserly into that sub-folder.

Whatever it takes to get it working.... sigh...

• @ibr_remote

Hi.
    I just manually created a layered folder under my - Poser Pro 11 Content\Runtime\Libraries\Collections - called My Folder and then added a My Folder 2 inside of that, into which I put a folder called Rex, I then copied Rexs' cr2 and png files into the Rex folder.

The runtime structure looked like this - Poser Pro 11 Content\Runtime\Libraries\Collections\My Folder\My Folder 2\Rex

I then opened Poser 11 and the folders showed up in Poser and I was able to load Rex from the manual runtime I had added to the Favourites (Collections) folder.

So manually adding Runtime folders and content can be done and I'm not sure why you're unable to do to it.

As a note - My Poser program and runtimes are on external drives - Poser only uses the C drive for it's temporary files and app data stuff which I don't have much choice about lol

• If you want to keep your files in their original location, you can create shortcuts to them instead. That's all Poser is doing anyway, creating shortcuts to your chosen favourites and putting those shortcuts into the Collections folder.

• @adi Yeah, that's the way it has to be done. 2 versions of Poser ago, you could just make a sub-folder from inside the Favourites library tab. I think it has something to do with the change of library programming.

• You can add a sub folder to an existing folder but you can add a new folder to the Favourites (collections) list from inside Poser - But you can make a New folder in an existing folder - right click on it and open it in explorer and then move it to the main Collections folder - a pain but it means you don't lose you train of thought.

@Cobra
    Indeed short cuts for the items used in favourites - although the .png file for the item needs to be the actual image file and not a short cut to the .png or the link won't work in the favourites list.

• "You can add a sub folder to an existing folder but you can add a new folder to the Favourites (collections) list from inside Poser"

That should have said "You can add a sub folder to an existing folder but you can't add a new folder to the Favourites (collections) list from inside Poser"

sorry about that - i missed the time allowed to edit the post