The New Content Paradise is LIVE!

• Poser Ambassadors

So far I really like the changes at CP :) Everything looks a lot better and I absolutely love those large thumbnail images for the products.

I agree with the others about the search funktion and it would be nice to have the advanced search under the search box. I did not even notice that there is an advanced search.

• Poser Ambassadors

@Miss-B said in The New Content Paradise is LIVE!:

@Batman said in The New Content Paradise is LIVE!:

Why are 3D figures mixed with character textures?

Well, I don't know what it looked like when you checked it out 6 hours ago, but I'm seeing 3D Figures & Scenes, 3D Characters, 2D Characters & Scenes and 2D Graphics as separate items in the top menu with appropriate submenu items, so there shouldn't be any problem viewing the separate category you're interested in.

Then you didn't check out the categories. In 3D Figures & Scenes - Human most of it is 2D textures for 3D Figures. They don't even contain any 3D objects in their files. I would expect 3D objects under that category - not 2D textures or morphs.

• @Batman said in The New Content Paradise is LIVE!:

@Miss-B said in The New Content Paradise is LIVE!:

@Batman said in The New Content Paradise is LIVE!:

Why are 3D figures mixed with character textures?

Well, I don't know what it looked like when you checked it out 6 hours ago, but I'm seeing 3D Figures & Scenes, 3D Characters, 2D Characters & Scenes and 2D Graphics as separate items in the top menu with appropriate submenu items, so there shouldn't be any problem viewing the separate category you're interested in.

Then you didn't check out the categories. In 3D Figures & Scenes - Human most of it is 2D textures for 3D Figures. They don't even contain any 3D objects in their files. I would expect 3D objects under that category - not 2D textures or morphs.

No sadly I didn't. That's not correct, and definitely should be corrected.

• Poser Ambassadors

@Miss-B Like I write before, could have something to do with how vendors tag their products. Some use all the buzz words which comes in their mind, even when their product has nothing to do with it.
    Like google search, sometimes you get ridicule search results because people use buzz words just to be on the top from Google search.

• @Ladonna said in The New Content Paradise is LIVE!:

@Miss-B Like I write before, could have something to do with how vendors tag their products. Some use all the buzz words which comes in their mind, even when their product has nothing to do with it.
    Like google search, sometimes you get ridicule search results because people use buzz words just to be on the top from Google search.

And, that is why QA is so vitally important.