backup problems

• Hi, I´m new here...
    I would like to ask for some help about Mangastudio, I´m still learning about it.
    Till now, I created my own materials for some brushes custom textures, I created my own workspace, my own colors palette and so on.

It took a lot of my time and effort, but till now, I still don´t know how to save a backup copy of all custom tools I created.

I read some instructions about it, but still I don´t know how to do it.
    It would be horrible if my computer crash and I have to do it all over again.
    Please, can someone help me about it?

• All of those settings are kept in a folder in your Documents folder. If you're using CSP the folder is called Celsys_En. If you're using MS5 the folder is called Smith Micro. Copy the folders found within either of those folders and store them someplace (backup). Drag and drop them back when needed (restore).

• @garlam
    Thanks a lot for your help!! I will try it!

Thanks again!

• @garlam [link text](link url)

Hi, Please, I would ike to make one more question about it, about the Smith Micro folder, to save it as a backup of all my custom tools and materials:

I use Windows, and I found two folders named "Smith Micro".

0_1464214784163_smith_micro_boxes.jpg I´m sending the screencap of both folders, which I named "1" and "2".
    I supose it is the "1" Smith Micro folder I should save?

• The first one (in the Documents Folder) is the one to back up. It contains your settings and materials. The folder in your Programs Folder is the application folder. No need to back that up.

• @garlam said in backup problems:

The first one (in the Documents Folder) is the one to back up. It contains your settings and materials. The folder in your Programs Folder is the application folder. No need to back that up.

Thanks a lot for your answer!! It will help so much!