Export presets?

• Is there anyway to essentially have an Export preset?
    I do a weekly comic strip and constantly have to export (to .jpg) the same size, etc. each time but, I have to manually set the desired settings each time. Why is there no way to have presets (or a script, plugin or macro) to do it the same way each time. I typically work at a much larger size in case I need to export a larger resolution image later. Perhaps I'm missing something. Any help would be deeply appreciated. Thanks.

• Unfortunately no. There are no general export settings, and the "Auto Action" isn't as robust as Photoshop, it can record that you went to File --> Export --> .jpg (JPEG) but won't record any settings you made in the dialog. Running the action just opens the dialog.

I'm on a Mac and so far the only way I've figured out to do this is to use Automator to create a custom workflow. On Windows I think you could try using the Java app Action(s) to do the same thing.

• @gvboy Request this a s a feature. I think it's a major omission in Clip Studio Paint.

• @OffWorld
    Thank you so much for your reply. Just wanted to confirm that I wasn't being stupid by missing something.

• @laura.seabrook Thank you also for your reply. I will try to submit as a feature request.

• On windows I prefer to use IrfranView anyways. They have the nicer Lanczos filter which gets the best resampling results anyways. You can easily automate it, or do batch conversions.

I'd also prefer to save settings though. Even just the no brainer setting of how to rasterize the vector shapes. Of course I always want the best looking option. I'm not on a 286, and I can spare the few billionths of a second longer it takes to do a proper rasterization job.

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.