I somehow made an invisible vector line (pictured)

• Any idea what I've done here? I've somehow made an invisible vector line with the bezier curve, and I can't change the color or width with object tool. I'd mostly like to know so I don't do it again.

0_1507455775287_invisible vector.PNG

Layer visibility is definitely ON.

• You did this by using transparent pixels when you made your vector.

• Hi Garlam,

If that were the case, using the object tool and changing vector>main color would have fixed it, wouldn't it? Because that wasn't working for me at the time... thanks though.

This forum seems a bit inactive.. I posted here because it's ranked first in search results, but I would have posted to the integrated 'clip studio ask' program (didn't realise it existed).

• @cardiacsfan

If that were the case, using the object tool and changing vector>main color would have fixed it, wouldn't it?

No, because you didn't use the main color to make the vector. You used the transparent (alpha) pixels to make the vector. Changing the main color won't do anything to it.

This is a special kind of vector. If you draw a vector using a color and then draw over that vector path with a vector using transparent pixels the visible vector will be hidden where the alpha vector crosses over. Use the object tool to move the control points of either vector. This erasing vector is non- destructive and editable (except that you can't give it color).

• Oh, that's actually a cool feature. I can think of a lot of uses for that so I'm glad to have learned about it : )

It does seem like there's no way to switch between a vector made with main color and a vector made with alpha selected. Is that right?

• @cardiacsfan
    There doesn't seem to be a way to switch.

• This post is deleted!