Animation advice Wanted

• BVH Helper script by PhilC was for Poser 6 & 7. I have not tried it on P11, but it was a great tool for fixing all sorts of BVH problems in Poser. I am thinking about installing P6 again just to play around with that Weird Juice Metaball plug in which was so much fun. Thanks for the link to BVH Hacker though, I've never heard of it, and will definitely have to give it a try.

• Okay, new question. I've finally figured out what the graph was for and how to work it. However, I'm working on a 120 frame animation at the moment, and i have to go frame by frame correcting a joint on the figure. Is there anyway to speed this up with the graph and how? I'd like to grab the graph line for that joint and straighten it out from frame 1 to frame 120. Is that possible?

• on the graph hi-light the frames and press the - minus key. All deleted.

• @eclark1849 you can drag-select or shift click select a range of frames in the graph and then drag that section up and down, which will add or subtract the same constant value to all frames in the selected range for that parameter. It would be great if you could type in a specific number you want to offset the values by or a new value to assign to them all, but it doesn't work that way. You have to pick one of the frames in the range and manually adjust the graph until that one looks correct, then hope that that adjustment is appropriate for all of the other frames in the range.

• @anomalaus I'm probably doing something wrong then. I can drag select or click and select a range of frames, but if I try to move them, only one will move at a time.

• @eclark1849 sorry, I forgot to mention the key modifier to adjust a selection.

0_1509450804732_Screen Shot 2017-10-31 at 10.52.00 pm.png

My screen capture doesn't get the cursor, unfortunately. When I put the cursor over the selected area, the cursor shows as two horizontal, double-headed-arrows (like <=>, sort of) which will let me drag the keyframes left and right. If I hold down the command key (sorry, again, I forget the windows equivalent), the cursor changes to two vertical, double headed-arrows, and dragging up and down changes the value of the selected keyframes, as shown above.

• @anomalaus Thank you sir. AFK for the time being, but will try this when I get home. If it works this will save me so much time. :)

• Anyone know a good video tutorial using on the Poser graph?

• Can you animate bullet physics? And by "animate" I mean record? I want to set up a bowling alley and have a figure go bowling. Now, I just finished watching a tutorial from Nerd on how to set up the bowling ball and pins, and I know how to set up an animation of the figure, using constraint to hold and release the ball. From that point on, I can let the bullet physics take over and have the ball roll down the aisle and take out the pins. But can that be recorded and saved?

• Yes you can here After you the bullet physics simulation with live simulation unticked you can open the animation palette and you will see that the animation is there with a keyframe on every frame.

0_1510011732720_Screen Shot 2017-11-06 at 6.38.17 PM (2).png
    0_1510011745633_Screen Shot 2017-11-06 at 6.38.17 PM.png

• @david_macrae Thank you. I sent Nerd a message about this, but guess he hasn't read it yet, so thank you again.