Freestuff for Poser

• Thousands of items of free content for both Poser and DAZ Studio are available on my site:

http://www.most-digital-creations.com/freestuff.htm

• @adamthwaites True, but I don't use DS or Genesis. So a lot of people don't really separate the two. It's like putting men's clothing in the Women's department and then expecting men to go there and buy what they need. You get tired of looking, or you do find something you like but it's not in your size or gender.

And yes, I love your site.

• I don't really know what you mean. I try to support everything as much as possible. I'm still creating free V4 poses for Poser users to this day.

• @adamthwaites I know you are, Adam, and I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm attacking you specifically, I'm not. In fact, I listed you in my directory.
    http://www.3dcontentdirectory.com/index.html

I'm attacking the something that you and DAZ and Renderosity, and heck, even CP are guilty of, and that's not keep Poser and Studio products separate. I don't expect DAZ to do that, but it really becomes time-consuming and frustrating to have to search through tons of stuff for G3/8 to find a few things in Poser formats. It's why I created the directory.

I guess, I'm trying to say that I hope in the future, at least until DAZ and Poser can come to a better common format again, is that you try and find someway to keep the two format separate. Also, could you mix in a little Dawn and Dusk?

• Poser Ambassadors

It is clearly marked for Poser or for DAZ Studio.
    In fact most of the freebies are for both.

Thanks Adam for providing these freebies!

• @adamthwaites I'm sorry, I popped off Adam. As I said, I wasn't attacking you. Just a bit frustrated.

• @eclark1849 It's no problem. I just wasn't sure exactly what you meant. I think it's a shame that there is such a rift between Poser and DAZ Studio now compared to in the past. The number of different figures to support is also getting a bit ridiculous in my opinion. I miss the days of having a quality figure that worked perfectly in both programs. I will continue to do my best though, offering quality content at an affordable price for everyone and attempting to support as many programs and figures as possible.