My freebie for you !

• Here ! For those of us old-timers who have lost content from more than a decade ago, and those of us who just can't bother with re-installing just for the missing thumbnails. Just make copies of the PNG I provide, and rename each one with the same filename as the Poser file which has lost its thumbnail partner. Uh... if you're still on the ancient RSR system, and have lost those, well, sorry, this may not work for you.

0_1510039394205_MissingThumbnail.png

• @ibr_remote I made this using Clip Studio Paint EX

• Heh... A thumbnail with a rude gesture on it would probably be more appropriate in my own runtime. :) I do need to use the rsr converter again, though. I installed some old legacy stuff and now I run into that issue pretty often. :/

• @morkonan I try to be general audience ha ha !

• I use P3DO explorer. This will run right through your entire Poser content directory and automatically make thumbs for any item that doesn't have png thumbnails.

• @matb That's what I use as well, and it's quick and easy, and you can set it to automatically delete the old .RSR files when it's done.

• @matb said in My freebie for you !:

I use P3DO explorer. This will run right through your entire Poser content directory and automatically make thumbs for any item that doesn't have png thumbnails.

I totally forgot about that. Will have to check. (I have a really old version of it, but I still use it a good deal for its file/content inspection capability.)

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.