Tab-mate controller alternative for american users

• With the Tab-mate controller being only available in Japan(unless you want to spend a lot of money for the shipping). Has anyone found a good alternative for American users? I used to use a PlayStation move controller with software like motion joy; but, recently due to a few "updates" with Windows 10 and motion joy dead. I've a bit stumped here. I would go out and purchase a keypad for my system, but it was so much easier with a controller similar to the PlayStation move. Anyone found any alternatives that they have been using in their products to provide for this conundrum??

• Antimicro is the way to go in my opinion. Free, and has a lot more options than other key mappers. In particular, it has a the option to assign a press to "shift", giving you access to more keybinds. I got it with this simple bluetooth gamepad. It's one of those cheap chinese models, but it has a unique form factor that lets you hold it in one hand.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01NACKLKO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• Hey thanks @froggy4646 . I did go ahead and purchase this device and a bluetooth dongle for it. I am still trying to figure out how to hook it up so that it will allow for key mapping. Do you know a software I can use to map this device?

• @AlstonA cool! The software name is 'antimicro'. Also be sure you are in gamepad mode for the controller.

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.