Custom Brush Material Question

• I recently began making custom city brushes in clip studio for projects, and so far I haven't had any issues save for one thing; the images I use as brush tip materials don't line up when I use the brush, even though I aligned each new material image with the one before it on another layer.

0_1510450793484_custom brush issue 2.png

The faded city in the background is the first one I made, but it seems to be smaller and up higher that the second city in the front. This causes a line like this:

0_1510450840572_custom brush issue.png

I'm not sure what's causing this. Manipulating the placement of the image and it's size in the document I used to make the brushes doesn't change anything when I try again, and I'm not sure how to fix the problem.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

• when you created the brush, did u merge your layers.

• @aceraso its because one image is of a different height and so it center's each image. To solve this you needed to have each image contained within the same height selection box when you register it ( with the base of the building always at the bottom of the selection.

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.