Perspective ruler disappear after I save( and no it's not a snap issue!)

• Hello! If anyone could help this would be great because this take a lot of time to fix ;_;

It happened two times! I save my drawing, then reopen it a few hours later and...

All my progress is there. Except my perspective ruler seems to have disappeared. I play around with the snaps and the layer called perspective ruler is still there but it seem there is no actual ruler anymore. I read about reactivating the ruler but I do not find any ruler at all, so I can't really check the color

See my screencap!!![alt text](0_1510672955259_219ae421-002e-40dd-8562-28145fffa8ad-image.png image url)

If anyone have a solution it would be much appreciated. For now I will expand my canvas and mark the vanishing points on it so if it happen again I can replace the perspective ruler easily.

Thanks!

• Not sure why that might be happening, but try to duplicate the ruler before you close the file. You can alt/option and drag a copy of the ruler to another layer. Or duplicate the whole layer. Also you could save the ruler to your materials.

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.