SuperFly smoothing fine points
I don't know why there is an opinion that SF does not do smoothing. It does. It always does.
But with a lot of the fine points.
- SF does not look at the "Smooth polygons" property. So, always.
- SF looks at the "Crease angle" property and smoothes accordingly. Zero means no smoothing.
- It is true for the props or figures with the Traditional skinning method. Only!
- The Unimesh method is equal in smoothing to the Traditional with the Crease angle at 180.
- If you want to change it, you should set "Subdivide separately from figure" checkbox for every body part you want to change, even if you don't subdivide at all, and set desired Crease angle. Again, for every body part.
I don't know what here is a feature, and what is a bug.
Tested in SR7.